We currently have a vacancy for a Case Manager to cover the London area.
We have a full-time position or part-time positions available.
The successful candidate will report to the Clinical Manager and will be supported and encouraged to develop clinical skills, management skills and to keep up to date with the latest research.
This is what our newest case manager had to say about working for Child Autism UK:
“I am really happy to have joined the Child Autism UK team. The team are friendly, professional and ethical. And above all truly strive to help improve the lives of children with autism by implementing a high standard of ABA.”
• It is essential that the candidate has the BCBA qualification.
• This position would suit an experienced consultant who has had at least two years’ experience leading and planning ABA programmes.
• A car and clean driving licence are essential.
Duties will include:
• Managing a case load of clients at all stages of the curriculum both in homes and schools.
• Assisting in data collection for our outcome research.
• Assisting with awareness-raising (this involves a programme of visits to schools and LAs and delivery of our courses to educational and health professionals).
• Delivering courses on to parents, schools and tutors.
• Writing articles for our newsletter Speach and assisting with the development of training/information documents.
• Tribunal and annual review attendance.
Anyone wishing to apply should email firstname.lastname@example.org, or ring the office on 01344 882248 for a person specification and job description. Applicants should then apply by sending in their current CV and a brief summary outlining how they meet the person specification.
If you would like an informal chat in confidence then please ring Mandy Williams on 01344 882248.
Salary according to experience.
The closing date for applications is 22nd January. Interviews will be held on the 1st February.
Please indicate on your application if you are applying for a full or part time post and confirm you are available on the 1st of February.